Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where the Singles at?!?

Alright part two of the food interviews: SINGLES! I've gotta say these people shocked me the most. My oldest child is almost 11, and even though I am no longer married, I don't feel like I'm single, per say, because I have 3 kids - my schedule and my life is a little different, (but, for the survey, single meant unmarried, without kids - some were dating). when I think about the single life, I think of young, free people who have all of life to live. I think of dates and romance, and cocktails, breakfast in bed, eating out.... But alas, these people need help! And I must say, the guys I talked to had it going on a bit more than the girls! ??

For these answers, I will put a (g) for girls, (b) for boys...

1. Where's your favorite date night spot?

B(b): Duc's restaurant
J(g): Bucca di Beppo

2. What's the most romantic meal you've ever eaten?

B(b): In Alaska, a restaurant on top of a ski resort
J(g): It was at the Mt. Hamilton Lodge, CA

3. What's your favorite cocktail?

B(b): Pear Press with lemon
J(g): Any of the martini's at Lulu's Chocolate Bar in Savanna, GA

4. How often do you cook?

B(b): Every day, at least 2x
J(g): Does microwaving count? How about pouring cereal into a bowl?

5. When is the last time you had breakfast in bed?

B(b): Yesterday
J(g): When I was sick as a child

6. Can food be sexy? If so, what foods?

B(b): Yes! Crab, steak, shrimp, salad, eggs benedict, salmon, sushi with chopsticks
J(g): Duh! Yes!! Chocolate, strawberries. Anything covered in chocolate, even a human!

7. How often do you eat out?

B(b): 1-2x/week
J(g): Most days of the week.

8. What are your dinner plans tonight?

B(b): Wait till the kitchen feeds me. ("B" is a bartender)
J(g): To finish my Subway sandwich from lunch... probably in the car on the way home!

9. How much coffee do you drink?

B(b): 1-2 cups/month. 5-6 espresso/month
J(g): 1 cup a week - I drink soda for my caffiene

10. What's your favorite meal of the day?

B(b): Lunch
J(g): Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment