Monday, March 1, 2010

We interrupt this survey...

I just had to tell you... Successful gnocchi was finally achieved in my kitchen!! I believe this was my third attempt of late, and at LAST it worked. This recipe was from Tyler's Ultimate on the Food Network website. http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/delegate.do?fnSearchString=Tyler%27s+ultimate+gnocchi&fnSearchType=site I didn't follow the sauce advice, but that's just me... It really wasn't that complicated, didn't take a million hours, they were light & fluffy, and best of all, they didn't turn into mashed potatoes when I cooked them!

Anyway, give them a try... And now... back to the surveys...

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I haven't tried these yet, so it is good to have a recipe you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say, if it took you three stabs at it, I'm a little skeptical of actually achieving success myself, but if you say so, maybe I'll attempt these gnocchi things on one of these upcoming rainy days. They sure look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were! I gotta say, I tried 3 different recipes though, and this one was the best. I made a spicy sauce with sausage, I think. Rainy day delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, anxiously awaiting your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wish is my command S! Sorry for the hiatus, but you're gonna love the latest post!!!

    ReplyDelete