Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thee best fries

First of all, I'm not a gigantic french fry person. Well, that's not true. Fries are great. You gotta have 'em with a burger, I believe this to be true. I just don't need a million of them. Alright, alright... the point is, I want to introduce you to thee best fries I've ever had. All you have to do is head to Kaimuki, to TOWN restaurant. The magical, crazy, lovely thing with these fries is that they throw in parsley & sage with their skinny little potato slices and fry them to a super crispiness before sprinkling them with salt. THAT is why, when I ordered one of TOWN's fabulous burgers for breakfast/lunch a couple of Saturdays ago, I couldn't stop eating them! Fried sage & parley?! Come on!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the best one indeed. I like fries too ...

    ReplyDelete