Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just a potato, really

Ok, call me a lazy blogger. Or call me a blogger with only booze recipes up her sleeve. Or call me a girl who just needs a baked potato to make her happy. Ok, that's not ALL I need, but it certainly makes me happy.

I mean, in a perfect world, this one would have included bacon & maybe some cheddar cheese - you know, low fat. However, this is what I had on hand when I got home from my son's 5th grade graduation ceremony this morning - how am I old enough to have a middle school kid, I know?! But I digress.

Baked potatoes. A perfect thing, if you ask me. And that's all I really wanted to say. From fridge to mouth, this monster potato was ready in about 11 minutes. All I dirtied was a plate & a fork to make it. And when I scooped around the fluffy potato mixed with no small amount of butter, sour cream & a chive snipped from the garden, I'm tellin' you, it made me happy. That's all I wanted to say.

1 comment: