Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Seven Deadly Zins

Here's another of my faves in the Zin department. I first tried this one at a wine tasting and of course, loved the name. This one comes from my home state, California. Lodi, no less. The Michael David Winery uses seven different vinyard's old vine zinfandels to come up with this blend, therefore giving it it's catchy name as well.

This is a smooth, big wine with words on the label that I can actually understand. Like "greed, pride, lust and gluttony", now those are great wine words, no?

This wine has even won some awards, including California's "Best of the Best Zinfandels". This little winner usually goes for around $15 bucks. I almost cheered when I saw it on the shelves at Costco, for a little over $13!

Give it a try, you're gonna love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment